10 May 2010

Tobias Jacob: Singularities

I've recently teamed up with a good friend of mine and ICIA at the University of Bath to provide them with photographs of their events and ourselves with valuable experience. Its been a busy few months with plenty of studying and photography alike.

Most recently I had the pleasure of sitting in on a rather intimate performance called Singularities by Tobias Jacob (myspace). I thought his music was beautiful and captivating, and we managed to steal an impromptu 5 minute pre-gig photoshoot. I was very surprised and pleased with the results, considering the lighting was extremely difficult and I felt like I had no ideas at the time.

Tobias Jacob: Singularities

Tobias also plays in a band called The Roots Union, heres their myspace, blog and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment